Catholic education publications
1. Religious Education at the Heart of our Primary Schools: Response to the National Council for Curriculum & Assessment Consultation on Time & Structure in a Primary Curriculum, Dublin: Veritas 2017. https://www.catholicbishops.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/The-value-of-RE-in-Primary-Schools_web.pdf
2. Commission for Catholic Education & Formation of the Irish Bishops’ Conference, The Value of Religious Education in our Primary Schools: Response to the National Council for Curriculum and Assessment Consultation on a Curriculum in Education about Religions and Beliefs and Ethics, Dublin: Veritas, 2016. https://www.catholicbishops.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/The-value-of-RE-in-Primary-Schools_web.pdf
3. Irish Catholic Bishops’ Conference, Religious Education and the Framework for Junior Cycle, Dublin: Veritas 2017https://www.catholicbishops.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/RE-in-Framework-for-Junior-Cycle-web.pdf
4. Irish Catholic Bishop’s Conference, Recognition of Qualifications to teach Catholic Religious Education in Catholic Primary Schools on the island of Ireland, Dublin: Veritas, 2018 https://www.catholicbishops.ie/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Recognition-of-Qualifications-web.pdf
Lectures in education
1. “Be ready to speak of the hope that is within you”: The joy and urgency of Jesuit religious wisdom » – Michael Kirwan SJ speaks to members of the Boards of Management of Jesuit Schools on 1 February 2019. The meeting took place at Clongowes Wood College.